Tiramisu Protein Overnight Oats
(No Bake / Simple Ingredients)
Looking for an easy breakfast, that requires no cooking, and is packed with nutrients to start your day?
This Tiramisu Protein Overnight Oats recipe by Katie (@cookingkatielady) hits all the marks, and delivers on delicious flavor as well.
It’s made with simple ingredients and features our MariGold Vanilla Collagen Latte Coffee powder, so it’s loaded with bone-strengthening and skin rejuvenating collagen protein. In addition to the health benefits of collagen peptides, it also has fiber and healthy fats to keep you feeling full and satisfied, which can help curb cravings for the rest of the day.
Katie is all about fitness, living a healthy lifestyle and healthy cooking and baking. Her Instagram is full of awesome recipes to try using her favorite products. Be sure follow her (@cookingkatielady) for more recipes and healthy lifestyle inspiration!
“My two favorite things to have in the morning are oats and coffee so I decided to combine them and make tiramisu protein overnight oats! Perfect way to get your protein and coffee in at once. I was so impressed how identical this tasted to tiramisu!”
– Katie (@cookingkatielady)
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 scoop MariGold Vanilla Collagen Latte Protein Coffee Powder (15g)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- Unsweetened cocoa powder for topping (optional)
- Biscoff cookies or lady fingers (optional for layering)
- Combine the oats, protein coffee powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, and almond milk in a small bowl. Place 1/3 of the mixture into your mason jar.
- Place your cookie of choice or lady fingers on top of the oat layer (if you wish to use them) then place 1/3 of your Greek yogurt on top of the cookies. Repeat this process 3x then dust with cocoa powder if desired.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight, then stir it all up before you eat it.
** Does not include topping or optional cookies **
- Fat: 7.1g
- Carbs: 6.8g
- Fiber: 3.7g
- Protein: 5.5
MariGold ingredients used in this recipe:
Like the idea of protein coffee, but want a DAIRY FREE option? If so, our Vanilla Collagen Latte is for you!
All the same vanilla goodness that’s in our Iced Vanilla Latte, but with the bone strengthening and hair & skin rejuvenating benefits of collagen protein!
Combines rich organic vanilla with and robust organic arabica coffee to create a decadent creamy flavor experience that’s so delicious, you won’t believe it’s so good for you!
And, it’s 100% Dairy Free.