Caramel Latte Protein Fudge
(High Protein - No Bake - Vegan - Gluten Free)
Fudge is one of those decadent treats for special occasions…but it doesn’t have to be!
This easy-to-make, no-bake Caramel Latte Protein Fudge recipe hits all the marks on flavor while having simple, clean, and healthy ingredients.
The creamy protein fudge texture is made using a dreamy blend of cashew butter and MariGold Iced Vanilla Latte Protein Coffee for a nutritious protein/coffee boost! Can you guess what the secret “sweet sauce” is?
Kat Condon (@katalysthealth) created this recipe and we were amazed by her creativity. She proves there really is no wrong way to enjoy MariGold protein coffee!
Are you thinking what we’re thinking? Fudge for breakfast? Okay!
A piece of this fudge will give you a healthy protein-filled jumpstart to your day!
Kat Condon is a gluten-Free blogger & recipe developer specializing in simple & easy recipes. She shares her creations on her Instagram. Be sure follow her (@katalysthealth) for more creative and amazing recipes!
We hope you enjoy this coffee-infused protein fudge recipe!
“Enjoying an extra shot of coffee today with this CARAMEL LATTE PROTEIN FUDGE.
I’ll use any excuse to consume more coffee”
– Kat Condon (@katalysthealth)
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops MariGold Iced Vanilla Latte Protein Coffee
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dates, soft & pitted
- Mix together cashew butter, almond flour, protein powder & maple syrup until smooth.
- Pour into a lined loaf pan.
- Blend dates in a food processor until smooth.
- Swirl into fudge batter.
- Freeze for an hour, then slice!
MariGold ingredients used in this recipe:
Combines rich organic vanilla with grass-fed whey isolate and robust organic arabica coffee to create a decadent creamy flavor experience that’s so delicious, you won’t believe it’s so good for you!
- Truly Grass Fed™ whey isolate for pure protein your body craves.
- Zero whey concentrate so NO BLOATING.
- Organic Coffee for a flavonoid and caffeine boost.
- Zero added sugar or artificial sweeteners.
- Caffeine occurs naturally in the Organic Coffee. No ADDED Caffeine.