Pumpkin Spice Latte Muffins
During the fall season, you’ll see pumpkin spice coffee everywhere. So, why not add coffee to a pumpkin muffin? The combo is delicious, and these Pumpkin Spice Latte Muffins are too.
The best part is that these muffins also have some incredible health benefits. They might look like a delectable dessert, but they are actually low-carb and low sugar and made with clean and simple ingredients.
Pumpkin, being the star of this recipe, is packed with vitamins A, C, B2 and E, fiber, potassium, copper, manganese, iron and beta-carotene.
Oh, and we can’t forget to mention the added MariGold Vanilla Collagen Latte Protein Coffee! It adds a creamy vanilla flavor along with the bone strengthening and hair & skin rejuvenating benefits of collagen protein. One scoop contains 10g of premium quality collagen peptides!
These muffins by Deedee (@ketowithdeedee) will pair perfectly with your morning coffee for an easy breakfast option, but can also be enjoyed before or after a workout or even as a dessert.
“Who doesn’t want a pumpkin spice latte in cupcake form?! These cupcakes were so yummy and are perfect fall vibes! The cake turned out so delicious and the texture was spot on.”
– Deedee (@ketowithdeedee)
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 C Granulated sweetener (i.e. allulose)
- 1 Scoop MariGold Vanilla Collagen Latte Protein Coffee
- 1 C Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1 1/4 C Almond Flour
- 2 TSP Baking Powder
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1 TSP Cinnamon
- 2 TSP Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Dash of Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a muffin tin with non-stick spray
- Combine eggs and sweetener with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Mix in pumpkin until smooth.
- Mix all other ingredients together in a separate bowl then gradually add to the wet mixture until just combined.
- Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes.
View this post on Instagram
- For the frosting I just made a quick whipped cream. You could use cool whip too or cream cheese icing would be delicious! I sometimes do a caramel drizzle on the tops, or just sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
- I even stuffed a few of them with my @twistedcookiedough Pumpkin Spice cookie dough.
MariGold ingredients used in this recipe:
Like the idea of protein coffee, but want a DAIRY FREE option? If so, our Vanilla Collagen Latte is for you!
All the same vanilla goodness that’s in our Iced Vanilla Latte, but with the bone strengthening and hair & skin rejuvenating benefits of collagen protein!
Combines rich organic vanilla with and robust organic arabica coffee to create a decadent creamy flavor experience that’s so delicious, you won’t believe it’s so good for you!
And, it’s 100% Dairy Free.