KETO SNICKERS PROTEIN CHIA PUDDING
(Keto/Low Carb - Delicious!)
You can’t go wrong with the combination of peanuts and caramel wrapped in chocolate. They’re the ingredients that create the iconic Snickers bar, one of the most popular candies of all time.
Candy bars are unfortunately full of sugar and empty calories, and consuming too many can lead to a variety of serious health issues including heart disease, obesity, diabetes, depression, and more.
The good news is that you can still enjoy that delicious flavor while boosting your health instead!
It’s full of protein and nutrients to keep you feeling full and satisfied, and keep you going all morning long.
Hungry? Grab a Snickers…protein chia pudding, that is!
“I added some of my favorite @marigoldbars protein bar which has total candy bar vibes on its own. If you don’t like chia pudding, I promise you will like this one! It’s totally Snickers Bar vibes”
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup Water
- 4 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Mix chia seeds with water, set aside. Combine peanut butter and heavy whipping cream into a large glass, toss in chia seeds/water combo, and whip for a few minutes.
- Pour mixture into two jars and top with a layer of chopped MariGold Texas Pecan Praline protein bar.
- Then pour over some chocolate ganache (easy recipe below).
- Set in fridge for 30 minutes (or overnight) before eating.
- Heat heavy whipping cream and pour over dark chocolate chips, let sit for a few minutes and then mix until smooth. Ready to go!
MariGold ingredients used in this recipe:
Now you can experience the scrumptious taste of a Texas Pecan Praline with only 5 grams of sugar (and 21 grams protein)!
This pecan-packed protein bar is a lectin-free bar that contains buttery, maple toasted, organic pecans in an unbelievably rich-tasting base, thanks to organic ghee. You’ll think you’re in dessert heaven when you chow down on this decadently rich MariGold Bar.