Keto Chocolate Mocha Whoopie Pies
Deedee (@ketowithdeedee) has put together another masterpiece…healthy Whoopie pies!
Not only do these look flawless and perfect in their presentation, but they are flawless in their ingredients. These are keto-friendly, low carb, and sugar-free.
She included our BRAND NEW Rich Chocolate Malt Whey Isolate Protein Powder, so there’s a premium quality protein boost in these as well.
She also included our Protein Coffee – you can use either our Vanilla Collagen Latte or Mocha Collagen Latte depending on what flavor-mood you’re in! That means this recipe also contains all the bone-strengthening and skin rejuvenating benefits of collagen protein too!
They are chocolatey, light, fluffy, creamy, textured…and as are all of Deedee’s recipes…incredibly delicious!
“These Whoopie pies are so delicious! The cookie part is light and fluffy and the filling is so creamy and delicious! You gotta try this recipe!!!”
– Deedee (@ketowithdeedee)
- 1 3/4 C Almond flour
- 1/4 C MariGold Rich Chocolate Malt Protein Powder
- 1/2 C Granulated sweetener
- 1/3 C Cocoa Powder
- 2 TSP Baking powder
- 1/2 TSP Baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 C Heavy Cream
- 1/4 C Sour cream
- 1 TBSP Vanilla extract
- Combine all dry ingredients together.
- Blend in wet ingredients until just combined.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and set oven to 350. To get them perfectly round I used a piping bag and piped circles onto the cookie sheet. They will spread a little bit so make sure they are spaced out. You could also use a cookie scoop or spoon to scoop your dough onto the tray.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until set around the edges.
- Beat cream cheese and sweetener until smooth. Add in all other ingredients and whip until combined.
- I used a piping bag and just piped in the filling right into the cookie and sandwiched them together!