CREEPY HALLOWEEN CHIA PUDDING
If you’re looking for a spooky way to start your day, this Creepy Halloween Chia Pudding is a delicious (and healthy) recipe that will satisfy those scary cravings!
This recipe is full of energy-boosting protein along with a bit of caffeine and healthy fats to really get you going and keep you going in the morning.
It features our MariGold Mocha Collagen Latte, which adds premium quality, grass-fed collagen peptides for bone strengthening and skin rejuvenating benefits…for a healthy glow even through the incoming colder fall weather!
It’s topped with our seasonal, Limited Edition MariGold Pecan Sandie protein bar – which makes this chia pudding the perfect treat for a crisp fall day.
- 3 tbsp of Chia Seeds
- 1 cup Macadamia Nut Milk (or your choice of milk)
- 1 tbsp of MariGold Mocha Collagen Latte protein coffee
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Macadamia Nut Milk (for coffee layer)
- Heavy Whipping Cream (however much you want for topping)
- @oooflavors toasted marshmallow flavoring (optional)
- Black food coloring
- Raspberry Jam (taken from a previous recipe below)
- 1 MariGold Pecan Sandie Protein Bar
View this post on Instagram
- Mix chia seeds with macadamia nut milk set in fridge for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Top it with a few tbsp of @marigoldbars protein coffee in the middle (I just added a tbsp of the coffee powder with macadamia nut milk and frother it)
- Whip up some heavy whipping cream with @oooflavors toasted marshmallow flavoring (optional) and black food coloring – this makes a perfect moldy green color!
- Drip raspberry jam (thinned out with a bit of water so it drips more like blood).
- Sprinkle the whole thing with a chopped MariGold Pecan Sandie protein bar!
1 cup frozen raspberries, 3 tbsp allulose, Juice of a lemon, 1 tbsp @guygoneketo KetoseSweet liquid sweetener (can use your own favorite.
Heat Raspberry Jam ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat until allulose dissolves, mashing the berries until it’s a consistency you like.
Put in a container in the fridge to cool until ready to use.
MariGold ingredients used in this recipe:
When you bite into a Pecan Sandie… Is it the pecans, or is it the butter?
Whichever is your favorite, we didn’t skimp on either!
This bar tastes like a shortbread cookie strewn with organic pecans and full of buttery flavor. Curb your Christmas Cookie cravings with this buttery holiday snack!
Like the idea of protein coffee, but want a DAIRY FREE option? If so, our Mocha Collagen Latte is for you!
All the same chocolatey goodness that’s in our Iced Café Mocha but with the bone strengthening and hair & skin rejuvenating benefits of collagen protein! And, it’s 100% Dairy Free.