Pumpkin Spice Crumble Coffee Cake
The first day of fall is coming this week, but we couldn’t wait to share this recipe.
If you’re already craving fall flavors like we are, then this Pumpkin Spice Crumble Coffee Cake is a great way to start off the season!
What’s great about this recipe is that you can have it with your morning coffee for breakfast, or enjoy it as a dessert. It’s moist, tender, rich, and easy to make…and will make your house smell amazing!
Oh, and it’s healthy too!
It’s low-carb & keto-friendly, sugar-free, and has a premium quality protein boost with our MariGold Creamy Vanilla Whey Isolate! Plus, pumpkin is high in fiber and contains both beta-carotene and vitamin A.
It’s the perfect bake to embrace the coming fall weather!
Hope you enjoy this recipe and give it a try along with a good cup of coffee! 😋
“Moist pumpkin cake topped with a delicious crumble topping. It’s perfect for breakfast with some coffee, or just by itself as a snack. Make this one, I know you are going to love it!!”
– Deedee (@healthyeatswithdeedee)
- 2 C Almond flour
- 1 TSP Baking powder
- 1/2 TSP Baking soda
- Dash of salt
- 2 TSP Pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 C Golden sweetener (brown sugar substitute i.e. Lakanto or Swerve brands)
- 1/4 C Granulated sweetener (i.e. allulose)
- 1 TSP Vanilla extract
- 1 C Pumpkin purée
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 C Sour cream
- 1/3 C Oil (coconut/avocado/olive)
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl mix together pumpkin and sweeteners until combined. Add in sour cream & eggs and blend until combined. Add in oil and vanilla and mix.
- Add in dry ingredients and stir until combined. You can use an 8×8 square or 8 inch round pan. Line with parchment paper and pour in your batter. Make crumb topping next.
- 1/2 C Almond Flour
- 1/4 C MariGold Creamy Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate Powder
- 1/4 C Golden sweetener
- 1 TSP Pumpkin pie spice
- 2 TBSP Melted butter
- Combine all ingredients and stir until you have a crumbly mixture. Sprinkle this mixture on top of your pumpkin cake and lightly press down.
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool and if wanted you can drizzle with glaze or leave as is.
MariGold ingredients used in this recipe:
Our MariGold Creamy Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate has everything you want in a protein drink, and none of the things you don’t! It’s derived from sweet Irish milk given from Truly Grass-Fed™ cows who spend 95% of their time roaming freely and feasting upon the delicious green grasses of the breathtaking Irish countryside.
This means our protein powder is 100% pure, clean, premium quality protein and only contains the good stuff your body wants and needs.