Pumpkin Latte Crepes
When you think of a crepe, you might instantly think of breakfast, but the best part about crepes is that they can be enjoyed any time of the day!
And these delicious Pumpkin Latte Crepes might just become your new favorite.
This recipe by Terrie (@thelowcarbcontessa) features our MariGold Vanilla Collagen Latte High Protein Coffee to supercharge your morning or afternoon with an organic coffee flavonoid boost.
Of course, we can’t forget about the incredible health benefits of pumpkins!
Pumpkins have a variety of vitamins and antioxidants that can help support healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels, protect your liver, keep you regular, and boost your immune system.
“Mark this one up for the end of the year Halloween-Thanksgiving time!
What a gem this one is for sure!”
– Terrie (@thelowcarbcontessa)
- 4-6 tbsp Canned Pumpkin
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- 2 scoops (30 g) MariGold Vanilla Collagen Latte High Protein Coffee Powder
- 2 C Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 C Powdered Sweetener (I used @eatsweetlogic allulose – can be blended to make it more powdery, but didn’t find it necessary.)
- Sweet Potato & Turmeric Egg Wraps by @crepini_healthywraps (or your favorite wraps)
- Optional: Low Carb Caramel Sauce (SEE BELOW for recipe link).
- Place softened cream cheese in a large bowl, and whip until light and fluffy. Add the pumpkin, pumpkin spice, and MG Coffee Powder, and using a mixer, whip until well combined. Set aside.
- In a separate metal bowl (that has been in freezer for at least 15 minutes prior) whip the heavy whipping cream, sweetener, and vanilla together until stiff peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. I did this about 1/4 cup at a time. OPTIONAL: reserve approx 1/2 cup whipped cream for garnishing crepes.
- Spoon or pipe pumpkin latte filling into the center of the crepe wrap, fold over, garnish with whipped cream, powdered sweetener, and/or pumpkin spice & caramel sauce (SEE BELOW for recipe link) if desired. ENJOY!
MariGold ingredients used in this recipe:
Like the idea of protein coffee, but want a DAIRY FREE option? If so, our Vanilla Collagen Latte is for you!
All the same vanilla goodness that’s in our Iced Vanilla Latte, but with the bone strengthening and hair & skin rejuvenating benefits of collagen protein!
Combines rich organic vanilla with and robust organic arabica coffee to create a decadent creamy flavor experience that’s so delicious, you won’t believe it’s so good for you!
And, it’s 100% Dairy Free.